Sunday, January 29 – 11:00am
$54 Entry fee with add-on and a rebuy available. Featuring Howie’s famous french dip sandwiches. (lunch & beverage included).
RSVP by Tuesday, January 24 to Jerrold Korn – (714) 897-1002
Tuesday, January 31 – 9:00am
- $20.00 PER PERSON – INCLUDES ROUND-TRIP BUS TRANSPORTATION AND GRATUITY FOR BUS DRIVER.
- Leave TBD parking lot at 9:00 am – Return approximately 5:00 pm
- You MUST bring your driver’s license or a photo ID.
- Snacks will be served on the bus.
- Friends and family are welcome.
Seating is limited, so please RSVP by January 21st to:
Edie Schwartz (714) 894-0094 or Doris Franco (714) 840-2126
Sunday, February 5 – 9:00am
Please join sisterhood to make Passover cards for the troops and no-sew items for seniors & homeless and puff ball bear kits for Miller Children’s and more! They will be collecting plastic Seder plates and boxes of Matzah to send to the troops.
All are welcome to help!
Questions? Contact Debbie Lelchuk at firstname.lastname@example.org